Batman wireless headphones are suitable for children aged 3 years upwards. These wireless kids headphones have with built-in microphone, also have two sound levels 85 dB and a louder setting for when you need a volume boost (such as travelling on aircraft or trains). These wireless headphones can be used with all your favourite devices (tablets, smart phones, handheld games, learning devices, gaming devices). May also be used in wired mode, using the 3.5 mm universal jack connector audio sharing cable (included). Note: all function buttons and mic are deactivated when the headphones are used in wired mode. All functions will only be available when the headphones are in used in wireless mode. Some devices may not be able to utilise some or all the functions, depending on the specifications of the devices itself. Please ensure that your Bluetooth enabled device system is up to date and using the latest software available.
- Two different sound safe volume settings of 85 dB and 95 dB for the perfect volume setting in any environment.
- Built-in 500 mAh battery provides up to 24 hours of play time
- Fully charged in approximately 2 hours by Type-C USB charging cable with a working distance of 10 metres
- Suitable for children aged 3+ with an extendable adjuster for customised flexible fit for any head shape
- Lightweight, durable, foldable, flexible swivel design and comfortable while in use. Extra 3.5 mm audio sharing cable included
- Speaker dimension: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Rechargeable Battery: 500mAH, Lithium polymer battery
- Play time: 24 hours
- Operation Distance: 10 meters (without any obstacles)
- Sensitivity: 85±5 dB or 95±5 dB
What's in the box?
- 1 x OTL Kids Wireless Headphones
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Sharing AUX Cable
- 1 x Instruction leaflet
*Note, all function buttons and mic are deactivated when the headphones are wired mode.(using 3.5mm universal jack cable) all function buttons and mic are only work when the headphones are wireless mode only. For some of mobiles may not be able to use some or all functions depending on the specifications of the devices itself. Ensure that your Bluetooth enable device system is up to date.